Information that is collected
Privacy is important to ZIGLY. The services (applications) ZIGLY provides embody the "trust network" between all the contributors to an organization. ZIGLY is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and privacy of your personal information that it has obtained or been provided with.
- We do not collect any personal information, other than what you or your organization provide directly to us, for example in an e-mail or via an entry in your ZIGLY User Profile, or which you have authorized third parties to disclose to us.
- At the broadest level, only ZIGLY services Users that have been authorized by a ZIGLY system administrator for your organization, can access and view your ZIGLY User Profile.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- Although we record where our ZIGLY services users come from and their browsers by using cookies to improve our site’s functionality, we never associate your personal information with such aggregated data about how people use ZIGLY services.
- We may provide your personal information to others if: you specifically asked us to; or we have to by law; or we have to in order to deal with fraud, security or technical problems; or it is necessary to protect ZIGLY, its users, or the public from imminent harm.
- We use third party service providers: to conduct site analytics to determine how to improve our web site’s usability; to track user requests and bug reports to help us resolve ZIGLY services user issues; and to host the ZIGLY services.
This Policy does not apply to:
- Information about corporate or commercial entities or information that is otherwise not of a personal nature; and
- certain publicly available information as stipulated by applicable laws.
Personal information collected
ZIGLY collects personal information in its business operations as follows:
- from ZIGLY employees, officers, directors, advisors, shareholders, consultants and suppliers who are individuals (“ZIGLY Partners”); one or more of — home or personal contact information, financial information, resumes, qualifications, academic histories, biographies, references, employment histories, family information, and similar information;
- from individuals reviewing ZIGLY products and services on its web site or otherwise (“Guests”); personal information provided by the Guests such as home or personal contact information, interests, biography, skills, qualifications, and similar information as determined by the Guests;
- from individuals who are part of or associated with a corporate or other organization that has subscribed to a ZIGLY service (“Subscriber”) that have been authorized by the Subscriber to access and use the ZIGLY services, or individuals that have themselves subscribed to a ZIGLY service, (collectively and individually called “Users”): one or more of —home or personal contact information, interests, biography, skills, qualifications, and similar information as determined by each Subscriber and by Users.
This personal information about an individual is collected by ZIGLY in one or more of the following ways:
- directly from the individual in person;
- by correspondence with the individual through such means as email, fax or the ZIGLY web site;
- from the Subscriber which the individual is associated with; and
- from web sites or applications that the individual has directed or linked ZIGLY to.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a web recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on its web.
Links to Third Parties
Our application may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our application, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
ZIGLY LLC is highly committed to fulfilling its commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
ZIGLY collects, uses and discloses personal information for the following purposes:
- with respect to information about a ZIGLY Partner; to manage and administer its relationship in the normal course of business with the ZIGLY Partner in the ZIGLY Partner’s capacity as an employee, officer, director, advisor, shareholder, consultant or supplier of ZIGLY, as the case may be;
- with respect to information about a Guest; to provide a demonstration of ZIGLY services and to provide information about ZIGLY to such Guest, and to answer any questions that such Guest may submit; and
- with respect to information about a User; to provide ZIGLY services to the User, including access to such services by other Users to the extent determined by the User and subject to any limitations imposed by any Subscriber that the User is associated with.
In particular, such purposes may include any one or more of the following specific goals or objectives:
- authenticating identity and evaluating qualifications;
- describing, supplying, administering and maintaining ZIGLY’s products and services;
- establishing and maintaining communications relating to ZIGLY’s existing and new products and services;
- responding to inquiries and resolving complaints;
- establishing, maintaining and expanding ZIGLY’s web site;
- establishing and maintaining Subscriber and User accounts and records;
- processing and collecting payments and debts, and making payments;
- tracking use of ZIGLY’s systems, services and web site;
- protecting ZIGLY’s systems and web site from unauthorized access;
- protecting ZIGLY, its suppliers, customers and others, from fraud and error;
- identifying and resolving technical problems concerning ZIGLY’s services and web site;
- as part of any due diligence required for, and to facilitate and complete, a ZIGLY financing, grant of security interest, merger, amalgamation, acquisition or sale of ssets; and
- complying with legal requirements and acting pursuant to applicable laws and legal authorizations.
Basis for processing personal information
ZIGLY will always ensure that it has a legitimate and legal basis to collect, use and disclose an individual’s personal information. The basis depends on the services that you use and how you use them, and may be one of:
- consent provided by the individual directly to ZIGLY for a specific purpose;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the individual is a party;
- the processing is necessary to take steps at the request of an individual prior to entering a contract; or
- compliance with a legal obligation.
An individual may withdraw consent at any time (subject to legal, contractual and other restrictions as provided by law) upon reasonable notice in writing to ZIGLY. A consequence of such notice is that ZIGLY may be unable to provide certain of its services or carry out the purposes or objectives for which the personal information was collected.
Limits on collection of personal information
ZIGLY will not collect personal information indiscriminately and will limit its collection of personal information to what is reasonably necessary for the stipulated purposes. ZIGLY may also collect personal information as authorized by law.
Limits for using and disclosing personal information
ZIGLY will only use and disclose personal information for the stipulated purposes, for other purposes for which ZIGLY has received the individual’s consent, and as otherwise authorized or required by law. ZIGLY will destroy or make anonymous each record containing personal information as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (a) the original purpose is no longer being served by retention of such information, and (b) retention of such information is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes such as resolving disputes or enforcing our agreements. ZIGLY will take reasonable care when destroying personal information to prevent unauthorized access to such information during its destruction process.
ZIGLY will disclose personal information when required by law, or upon its good-faith belief that such action is necessary to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities, or to comply with legal process.
ZIGLY does not share any personal information with the Web sites to which ZIGLY links, although ZIGLY may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable data with such web sites. However, when authorized by you, ZIGLY will share your personal information with a third party to facilitate the implementation or use of a third party application in association with the ZIGLY Team Profile of teams you contribute to.
You will be notified, by a posting on the ZIGLY Web Site and/or by email to your system administrator, of any material change in the uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
ZIGLY will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information ZIGLY is using is accurate and complete. In most cases, ZIGLY will rely on the individuals to ensure that their personal information, such as street address, e-mail address or telephone number, is current, complete and accurate. If any individuals demonstrate the inaccuracy or incompleteness of their personal information, ZIGLY will correct the information as required. If appropriate, ZIGLY will send the corrected information to third parties to whom the information had previously been disclosed. When a challenge by an individual regarding the accuracy of the personal information is not satisfactorily resolved, ZIGLY will annotate the personal information under its control with a note that a correction was requested but not made.
Safeguarding personal information
ZIGLY protects the personal information in its custody or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent its unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or disposal, in a manner appropriate for the sensitivity of the information. Upon prior arrangement, ZIGLY will provide your system administrator with the opportunity to visit ZIGLY facilities and review the ways ZIGLY manages and secures your personal information. Confidentiality and security are not guaranteed when information is transmitted by e-mail, or electronic or wireless means. ZIGLY tries to ensure that a comparable level of personal information protection is implemented by its suppliers, agents, and representatives who are given access to such personal information, although absolute security cannot be guaranteed. ZIGLY will always attempt to deal with reputable companies who agree to respect user privacy and applicable privacy laws.
Each individual has the right to access and receive a copy of the individual’s own personal information held by ZIGLY. Upon written request and authentication of identity by an individual, ZIGLY will advise which personal information is under ZIGLY’s control, the ways in which that information is being used, and the persons to whom such information may have been disclosed. ZIGLY will try to make such information available within 45 days of the request, or provide written notice where additional time is required to fulfil the request.
In some situations, ZIGLY may not be able to provide the individual with access to certain personal information. This may be the case where, for example, disclosure would reveal personal information about another individual, the personal information is protected by solicitor or attorney – client privilege, the information was collected for the purpose of an investigation, or where disclosure of the information would reveal confidential commercial information that could harm ZIGLY’s competitive position. ZIGLY may also be prevented by law from providing access to certain personal information. Where an access request is refused, ZIGLY will provide notice in writing, giving the reason for refusal and outlining further steps which are available to challenge such a decision.
Right to be forgotten
ZIGLY respects the right of an individual to have their personal information removed from ZIGLY systems should there no longer be a need to retain that data, or should you withdraw your consent. Individuals who are affiliated with a Subscriber to ZIGLY services may request that their personal information be removed from those ZIGLY services by contacting the system administrator for their organization. All other requests should be made in writing to the ZIGLY Compliance Officer.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.zigly.us/93/1/zigly/contact-us